A software update including new features and bug fixes has been released today. If you are not seeing any of the changes, make sure to refresh your browser and get the latest phone release. Full release notes for the software update are listed below. If you have any questions, please join us in the Discord.
Draw Cards Using 1-9 Keys
You can now draw one or more cards from a selected deck using the 1-9 keys on your keyboard (i.e. pressing the 5 key to draw 5 cards). The cards will be drawn directly to your hand. Cards drawn via hotkey will be automatically added to the active selection.
Context Menu Updates
A number of improvements have been made to the context menu:
- Hotkeys for actions are now displayed directly in the context menu
- The hotkey P has been added to Pickup/Drop currently selected cards
- Users will now need to confirm a delete action by clicking a separate sub-menu option to help avoid mistaken asset deletions
- Duplicate quantity has been removed from the top level menu and added as a sub-menu
- Menu options have been reorganized to be more logical
- Actions that are not appropriate for the current selection have been removed
- The color scheme of the menu has been updated to be more visually pleasing
Automatic Image Compression
Experimental support has been added to automatically compress images that are added to a game session. As a result, the Dragon Drop file size limit has been increased to 10MB from 3MB.
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Right clicking with your mouse will now always pan the view no matter if you are clicking on the table or on an asset
- Correct an issue where assets could sometimes become frozen for all but one player
- Fix an issue where deck rename messages were being sent to all connected devices
- Fixed an issue where after a game layout is loaded auto depth sorting is not successfully applied
- Improve zoom level determination for hover zoom
- When duplicating components the new copies will now be automatically added to the active selection for easy interaction
- The color and size of the context menu button and selection line have been improved to work well for all color schemes
- A number of fixes have been made to make CTRL click selection more consistent across all asset types
- Jitter has been removed as a top level diagnostic until further investigation can be completed
- We will now display a warning if the web app is loaded on a mobile device; this warning can be bypassed by the user if desired
- Support to display an initial carousel of video/text content when the web app is loaded to be used for news, new user tutorials, etc.