A software update including new features and bugfixes was released today. If you are not seeing any of the changes, make sure to refresh your browser. There is a new required phone version as well. Full release notes for the software update are listed below. If you have any questions, please join us in the Discord.
Custom 3D Dice and Dice Builder
Custom dice are here! You can now build and roll your own custom 3D dice inside Vorpal Board. You can customize color and faces to make dice for whatever game you are looking to play using text or uploaded icons. Get rolling!
Deck Discard Pile
The discard pile is now visible for decks allowing you to see the last discarded card. Additionally, you can also draw directly from the discard pile to your hand or the table.
Full Release Notes
- Add dice builder option to navigation drawer; only available when logged in with valid subscription
- Custom dice title support
- d6, d8, d10, d12, and d20 types
- Override dice color; default is still player color
- Group dice by name
- Display images of sides or value
- Ability to override value for each side (up to 100)
- Text or Image sides
- Upload SVG Images
- Preview of dice sides
- Display custom dice rolls in snackbar and history
- Searching and paging for dice in the dice drawer
- Scrollable roll history in dice drawer
- Show custom dice to everyone in the same room
- Move the badge for number of cards remaining to the deck display. Was previously in the deck menu.
- Group the drawing functions under a Draw menu in the context menu.
- Make sure that we have consistent flipping animations based on the type of draws the player is doing.
- Standardize draw position for cards
- Add a draw to table face up option to the draw menu
- Add a visible top card of the discard pile to the right of the deck.
- Get confirmation before removing cards (or removing ALL cards) from a deck.
- Allow for drawing from the discard stack to both hand and table
- Add options for drawing from discard to the UI
- Add additional black, white, grey options to player colors
- Remove old beta links
- Increase the max dimensions and file size for imported JPGs & PNGs
- Fix tap for touch-enabled devices
- Fix missing buttons for some modesl of Android phones
- Fix issue where in some cases scaling would not show correctly for other players
- Fix issue where decks would not show rounded corners in some cases
- Previously changing emails in your account could lead to not being able to log in to the app. That should be resolved
- Tooltips have been re-added for buttons on the table
- Set the max height in the game card view on android to make tall skinny assets not look bad.
- Stop displaying debug “Show Deck/Card Info” menu options
- Fix an issue where deck rotation is not saved in Layouts
- On both phone and web make sure to clear owner correctly when cards are drawn to table as well as when they are discarded, added to decks and returned to decks
- Improve performance of photo mode in Android devices