Last updated October 1st, 2020
Vorpal Board is part of Vorpal Enterprises, LLC. We will use the term Vorpal to refer to these throughout this document.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Vorpal collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Vorpal with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Vorpal collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
Vorpal will not pass your data to third parties without first obtaining your consent other than what is necessary to process and fulfill your orders.
When Vorpal processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Vorpal securely stores your data in data centers based in the United States.
Vorpal will keep your personally identifiable data (name, username, email, etc.) until one year following the end of your subscription. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all personally-identifiable information including your account. We may in the future provide the option for you to request Vorpal to keep your data for a duration longer than one year.
You may also have your account removed at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This action will result in loss of any previous account purchases and cannot be reversed.
What are your data protection rights?
Vorpal would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Vorpal for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Vorpal correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vorpal to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Vorpal erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Vorpal restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Vorpal’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Vorpal transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Storing preferences or settings
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Vorpal uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Vorpal uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Vorpal sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: